This tileset looks awesome 😍 Great job!
Ice Cave Tileset 32x32
A downloadable asset pack
You can use this package for 2D-RPGs, dungeon-crawler, rogue-likes, etc..
The tiles are based on 32x32 pixels.
It includes 2 tileset files (234 tiles).
- Dungeon floor (base floor, with a variation tile)
- Dungeon walls (2 different variations: with and without ice spikes)
- Water (slightly animated)
- Abyss/hole (don't fall!)
- Stairs and walls for level-variations
- Stonewalls for creating a labyrinth
- Dungeon entrance and exit
- Stones (3 variations)
- Ice spikes (right and left)
- Crystals green (2 variations)
- Crystals red (2 variations)
- Crystals blue (2 variations)
- Crystals pink (2 variations)
- Ice chest (open & close) (2 variations)
- Wood chest (open & close) (2 variations)
- Torch, animated (2 variations)
- Wood sign, small (2 variations: with and without snow)
- Wood sign tall (4 different kinds, 2 variations each: with and without snow)
- Wooden bridge (2 variations: with and without snow)
- Ice statue of Thor
License: License is included in the files.
Paid Assets License
* Personal or commercial use in any of your games, projects and so on.
* You can modify the assets as you like but for your end product only.
* You are not allowed to sell, share, or distribute the work as a stock item.
* The items cannot be sublicensed, resold, shared, or otherwise redistributed on their own (even for free)
~ * ~ * ~ * ~* ~ * ~ * ~* ~ * ~
this is my first Tileset. I was wondering about the lack of ice cave tilesets for top-down RPGs, so I created this one. I need some of the tiles for my own game as well. It won't be my last Tileset, so more will come.
Updates on my game and project you can find on Twitter or Instagram.
You can even support me on my Patreon-page and get the asset there with an at least 2nd-Tier Membership.
Thank you for your support!
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.50 USD. You will get access to the following files: